MultiDWMC Web Interface Version 2.00
Limitations of this release:
- Pre-Release. Likely to have simple bugs. Report in this thread, please.
- For now, served only from the internet. Future releases will be able to be served from a Duet.
- Only the coloured buttons work. Grey buttons coming soon.
- Extruder Temp is hardcoded to tool 0 heater 1. No bed temp yet.
- After you add a printer, wait a minute for auto-connect, auto-update, etc.
ToDo, in very rough order of priority:
Make Status (beyond "Idle") auto-update work.
- Partially Done:
Make Other Buttons work.
Test serving from duet.
- Test displaying on Phone/Tablet, etc.
- Temperature is hardcoded to specific heaters. ToDo is bring the correct logic over from DWC so that any configuration (that DWC reports) is reported properly.
- Export/Import printer setup (to allow to move to another browser.)
A way to re-order the printer list (clickable headers?)
Maybe: Thicker or more visible lines in the table.
- This was built on DWC and has enormous swaths of DWC code in it that are not used. ToDo is "Cleanup. Take unusued code out" before putting on Github
- Put on Github, with instructions on how to download from github and upload to one of your Duets.
- Improve overall look/feel/style. Input Welcome. Post to the thread linked above.
Release Notes, 2.00:
- Repackaged to make building for Duet vs. "any server" easier.
- Added sorting of rows. Not entirely happy with how it works internally, may change it.
- Added file name and size when printing.
Release Notes, 1.03:
- Fixed a bug introduced in 1.02 that sometimes prevented newly added printers from obtaining and displaying the board name. (i.e. the name stayed "TBD" forever.)
Release Notes, 1.02:
- Speedup initial connect on page load.
- Cleanup wording around IP or HostName in several places
- Added "Disconnect and Close" button.
- Made individual line "Disconnect" buttons active.
- Added completion percentage to status while printing
Release Notes, 1.01:
- Allow hostnames (in addition to IP addresses)
- Fixed table sometimes not (re-)built properly after add or delete